Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aloha!=) I was thinking about what the next kit should be, when I saw my brother playing football. I realised that there are no "sport" kits, that's why my new kit is about almost every kind of sport. Usually every kit is girlish or too colorful for a boy, so I decided to take only 4 main colors. Kit is really big with grunge backgrounds.

Have a look:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And as Usually 2 Quickpages to show my new "#1 Player" kit in action:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy!

~Hugs~





8 comments:

mhsands said...

I can't believe u are only 17... such talent! Thanks for all the freebies!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love the sports kit! Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Size?????? tagger or full? TYVM!

Missty said...

Wonderful kit, Thank you.

Mickee said...

Oooohhh, thank you so much for this kit! I've been on a lookout for a sports kit!

Diana said...

I just love the colors and the elements that i see in this great kit. Thanks so much for making. Hope that you have a great day.

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3