Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hi all! Hope you have great holidays and enjoy each day of summer. I want to post beautiful layouts which sent to me Giny and Lourdes.
~Giny~
Check out her blog, I just love it! She's doing great designs and share with everyone =):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From "I love Twilight" kit.
~Lourdes~
Have a look of her blog too, she take and post photos that take your breath away:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From "Gentleman" kit.
Yesterday I tried my drawing skills. I am proud myself =) The result of it:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All elements are drawn by me. The kit is not a big one(12 elements and 3 backgrounds) but I like it. I wanted to try it first and look what I've made using it:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~Hugs~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

Beth said...

Love your designs! I have downloaded everything you've made.
Keep up the good work and thank you for the generous freebies! :D

Anonymous said...

One fine work again !! Really sweet. I have friends coming over for a few days and they have a 1,5 years old very cute girl so I'm sure I'll be using those. Just give me a little time and I'll get back to you. I hope they will let me "expose" their daughter, that's the only pending question. Take care.

Peggie said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you.

Jessica said...

Awesome drawings! Found your site through Ikea Goddess' freebie site. :) Thanks so much!!

maria said...

Thank you! This is lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the cute cupcake pictures on your blog?

Krevet' said...

Merci +++

Michelle said...

Great drawings! Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Fab Kit, love what you've done with the drawings

Carole N. said...

I love your cute doodles and your layout is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs!

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3