Monday, August 3, 2009

I wanted to post my new kit from my 1000 places to visit before die series with the previous post but I had limited time and now I am free =) The "Midnight in the Heart of the Great Pyramid" kit is for those who visited Egypt. I tried to include all the attributes of this country and hope you'll like it. Have a look:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and some layouts as well:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~Hugs~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Awesome! I've been to Egypt, it's an amazing place, and I've downloaded Spain, too. Can I please talk you into a Mexico one? :) I head there next. Your kits are so awesome, I want one for each of my upcoming destinations. How about Vegas to go with the Elvis kit? :)

Maria said...

your scrapkits are so loaded with such great elements and papers. Thank you and going to grab it all--Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW.......your kits are awesome.
I snagged a few to play with.
Thank you so much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Aug. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3