Friday, September 11, 2009

As I promised I made kit about China. I named it "Welcome To China" (nothing better crossed my mind:)) Have a preview:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Layouts I've made using this kit:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can find it exclusively at Digiscrapbooking Boutique
And for those who didn't download "Waiting For New Moon" kit you can find it in the shop too.
Save 25% off during these days at DigiScrapbooking Boutique
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I should think about CT call, I'll be studying starting next month, and I think it will be hard for me to manage everything;)
Thank you very much for all of your comments and congratulations:)
And I have freebie for you, but it will be available later(I am trying to figure out how to post freebies in the shop, thanks Sylvie for your support and help, I promise I won't annoy you with stupid questions anymore:)
Freebies:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~Happy Scrapping~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3