Sunday, March 28, 2010

New kit - "Arabian Nights" release!

Remember I promised new releases? I am happy to present you my newest kit - "Arabian Nights"!
This kit is stuffed with the 124 unique elements and 50 beautiful backgrounds! I really enjoyed making this kit, which is perfect to scrap your travelling to the Eastern countries and not only. And this is for inspiration:)

Let me for a moment
Take a break from this world
I need time to cherish
To remember the times I had
On those dunes when walking
Across the desert-sea exploring
I can almost sense the feeling
When first my feet sank in…

The warm sand pouring
When held in my hands
The fresh breeze gliding
Through my face
Whispering my ears
My eyes started glittering
My dream was blooming

..and then I fell in love
With Arabia and its people
Its wonderful exploration
Its magical sensation
Its remarkable admiration

Let me for a moment
Return to that land
Let me for a moment
Feel the sand in my hand

thnx- BidWiya for the word's =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can find it exclusively at Digiscrapbooking.ch. Don't miss this kit while it's 25% off!

P.S I have some freebies to be released so be sure to check back:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Asal,
You're incredibly creative, taking into account that you're attending university !! Do you have any seconds left to get a tiny rest ?!
Your new kits are just exquisite !!
I wish to thank you very much again for your beautiful "United Kingdom" kit. I just have one regret ;), that the London taxi is part of the "Viva la France" kit...
I wish you a fruitful chocolated treasures hunt !!
Joyeuses Pâques !
C from Paris :D
PS Were you able to delete my email address ?

Anonymous said...

Здравствуйте,ваши работы очень красивые вы очень творческий человек.Я путешествовала в Турции.Я хочу вас попросить ,сделать набор на тему "Турции".Буду вам очень благодарна.(меня зовут Арина я из Украины) arina1974@bk.ru

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3