Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Releases and 2 Freebies!

Hi,
Haven't heard form me for while? Well I was packing my stuff. Yeap, I am leaving for a vacation! And I am so excited! I LOVE to travel and explore new places, people, customs and etc. I will take my Nikon D40 with me and will try to make some great shots. It is very hard with my camera, I am drilling about D90 with a pair of different lenses but I am out of my budget right now, so I can't afford it. I started to save money and I hope that I will be able to buy it in February. I don't say that Nikon D40 is that bad, I think I will keep it even if I buy the better one, but it seems hard for me to get a good shot using manual focus, I thought about changing the current lenses but my friend suggested to change my camera LOL! :) By the way I know almost nothing about cameras :)
I was scrapping like a crazy these days, I want to make a photo book, so I need to make much more layouts. So this is the reason why I made up these templates :) Maybe you've noticed that my layouts became very simple (always white background and only few elements) when usually I my pages are loaded with elements and combination of several papers. The first reason is that all the layouts will look nice with white background and it will be easy to match them in the book. The reason of using only a few elements is that I am in a real hurry, so I make the process as easy as possible. Talking about the easy process: I have made an album for myself but it turned out so cute that I have saved the pages as PSD files and added some elements so you will save a lot of your time recording your journeys using this HUGE template pack.

The Diary of a Traveller Album Pack:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The pack contains 1 cover for your book, 1 frontpage and 22 layered psd pages. You will have 64 spots for your photos. Everything is created at 300 dpi.
+ Wordarts, quotes, elements from the "Diaries of a traveller" kit are included in the pack.
Isn't this great!?
Even if you haven't been in England or France, you can remove the elements with others, that are related to the country you have been.


I think you will love it because the previous pack of "Fly" templates is a success. The new pack is even better: it contains 2.5 more pages!
Here is the kit you can purchase separately:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And now....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Can't belive myself that I finished it! The kit contains 23 papers and 79 elements. And I defenitly LOVE IT! I couldn't make much layouts because of my poor time management (by the way I still haven't packed my stuff, LOL, my Mom will kill me :) But as soon as I am back, I will make tons of pages with this kit. The idea came to me when I re-read the M.M's "Gone With The Wind" books for the 9th time. This is one of my favourite books. And I adore the dresses from the movie! They are VERY beautiful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love this one very much! I would definetely wear it, no matter what other people would think. I want this fashion back! It is so lady like, if only I had something like this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is another of my favourite dresses from the movie! Remember it was made from curtains? :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can write tons of things about the book, but right now I am falling asleep and I have to pack my stuff.
So let's get down to business,
HERE ARE THE FREEBIES:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loved this kit very much! I try something new, playing with the actions and styles. So you see the result :)
Credits: I used some of the Nini's of Suddenly Artistic wordarts.
Check out her amazing blof for inspiration and great wordarts!
It seems that's all I have for you today.
'till next time :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S Don't miss your chance to snag new goodies while they are 50% off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Im in awe of the work you have come up with! and at such a young age too...you go girl!! absolutely loving the travel theme! thank you for sharing your wonderful talent...and have a safe and memorable trip with your family!

Sandy_in_MD said...

Love the new kits - thank you so much for the freebies. Have a wonderful vacation!

MrsPeel said...

HI, not sure if you are back or not, but I was trying to buy the traveler kit and it keeps coming back telling me the product is no longer there?
could you ket me know where to get it?
thanks :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3